Sunday 14 August 2011

Thrice ;)

Hello again.

I'm currently sitting in the town library of Goulburn.
I know i've already posted today, but that was meant to be done daaaaaaays ago.
Thought i'd give a little update!

Well, I went to the footy yesterday. And guess who won? Yep, that's right. Rabbitohs :) A whooping 47-18 win! Hell to the mother trucking yeah.

Anyhoo, sorry that got me a little excited.
You know how I said I'd do a little homework while I was away? Well I asked my Nan to take me to the library so I could do assignments. Guess where I ended up? on here. *Clap Clap for Jaimie*. Aw well, I did say 'who am I kidding?'

I'm having a great time away. Sleeping in. No work. Food made for me everyday. Shopping. Nothingness.
100% totally awesome.

I definitely don't want to go home. Mwahaha!

I might head off now, I've actually only got a half an hour limit, and I've totally screwed that over on here.

Toodles Noodles. Have a fantastical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment