Saturday 6 August 2011

Schmlog Number First.

Why 'ello there! 
First of all- introductions: 

-My name is Jaimie, short for Jaimie-Lee, although I do prefer Jaimie. 
  *No middle name because only special people have two first names!* 

-I've been living and breathing for a record 16 and a half years now. 

-Australia- Born and live. I live in a little country town along the water. I don't quite like it here though! I think it's the terrible heat in the Summer >.< 

-I'm currently in my last year and a bit of school, I hope to pursue a career in History teaching, that would really tickle my fancy. And I hope to travel a shit load when I can. 

My Top Loves; 



  • Painting, drawing and photography. Well, basically anything to do with art. I love being creative and expressing myself through a visual means of communication.
  • Animals :) Any shape, size or colour. Oh! Except spiders. Nuff said! 
  • The colour purple. 
  • My abnormally, dysfunctional family. 
  • My lunatic friends.
  • My bestest, bestest friend in the whole wide world (he knows who he is), *Monkey ;)* 
  • Sour patch lollies- 'Kyle XY' enforced. 
  • Rom-coms.  (L) 
  • The rain! 
  • Novels, long novels. 
  • Creme Soda! *licks lips*
There's probably two gazillion more things I could add to that list, but they're obviously the important ones cause they're all I can think of right now. 

Well, I must bid you farewell. I have some apple juice and NCIS awaiting me. 

TOODLES NOODLES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment