Sunday 14 August 2011

'S' is for Secondly.

Allo, allo there.
 I actually wrote this about a week ago, and totally forgot to even post it, so here goes:


Greetings again to you!
If you're reading this, it purely means you're awesome,
I mean 100% totally awesome >.<

Well thank you anyway for reading.
It's a dreary (I honestly don't know how to spell that right) day in my little town today. I just attempted to walk 500m and my skirt was blown every which way and that. *I apologise to anyone who may have witnessed that*.

I LOVE THE RAIN. So it's all good :) I'm happy, immensly so.

My year is leaving for camp (the snow) this weekend, but I decided to visit relatives and go on my own little holiday. I've been a little busy bee trying to finish last minute assignments before I leave. I'm quite excited actually. I go to the footy as well. Rabbits v Raiders! It's a little rival game my Grandfather and I debate about every season.
Glory, glory to South Sydney I say. haha.

I've promised myself I will do school work when I'm away, but who am I honestly kidding?

I should probably say goodbye now, I'm currently sitting in the middle of the food court at the shopping centre, i'm getting a few looks- I think I might stop singing outloud now.

Toodles Noodles; Stay Golden.

PS: Next time you're in a shopping mall, sit in the food court and just watch people. It's quite amazingly, amusing ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment